O' my beautiful love,
my sweet dear love.
Fail me you did not,
to give me love that I sought.
Fail me you did miss,
to give me those sweetest kiss.
Fail me you forgot,
to need me like you ought.
O' my love,
my most cherrished love.
You always keep me enticed,
with a stare of your beautiful eyes.
You always keep me free,
from loving you to eternity.
Your always at my side,
holding me with your hand so warm and tight.
O' my treasuer love,
my one and only love.
Never did you leave me
hugging me likve you'll never set me free.
You love me with what your heart meant,
oughting you "to love me with your heart's content".
You gave me everything I ask,
you answered my prayer whom to God I ask.
I love you my love so mush,
so much that my heart was touched.
My love, in turn, let me thank you.
By giving my whole hearted love to you.
You are my all and everything.
You are my light and my needing.
You are a person, to sacrifice, I will never.
For you are a part of me and my forever.
-this poem is for my love
and her name is Abigail.
-I love you my love!!!Mwah!!!
Happy monthsary!!!
-Sorry if somewhat late. hehehe :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment