Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Your Ever After



you came as a stranger
in my life full of disaster
you filled the emptiness in my heart
and brought back all those missing part
you took all the sorrow
and gave meaning to my tomorrow

I never thought I could love again
after all the pain I gained
but then, there was you
you made my fairytales come true

I will love you with all my heart
the love you longed from the very start
from now until forever
my love, I will be your ever after

- this poem is for my one and only love.
- for our 2nd monthsary =)
- I love u Roljohn M. Villanueva

About the Author

Abi Inocencio

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

1 comments:

  1. ganda nmn my love .... napainlove m q lalo hehehe ... i love you my love!!! Mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

a lovestory © 2015 - Designed by Templateism.com, Distributed By Blogger Templates